i love this soundtrack. but now i want to hear more tracks like it. I really love "Big Wednesday" by Freeland and "Beauty never fades" by Junkie XL. anyone know any other tracks like those??
I was on YouTube earlier (it’s obvious what I was searching for), and I heard this song. I can’t make out much of what they’re saying, but I tried looking for a couple key phrases on google and I can’t seem to find it. I’m not sure of the accuracy of these though…
Will my friends all argue?
It makes me wonder, am I (…?)
Let the smoke rise, I’ve got plenty (…?)
Am I wasting my time, staring through the window, well it makes me wonder
Is it hopeless dreaming
Album: Trance, Global
Volume : 21 (Palm Beach, FL)
Date Released : Sep 1, 2009
DJs : Anuj with Brad Miller
Genre : Prog House, Prog Vocal, Vocal & Uplifting Trance
Format : MP3 – 256kbps
Duration : 1hr 56min 42sec
1. Style Of Eye – Grounded (Horns Mix)
2. Rex Mundi feat. Susana – Nothing At All (Original Mix)
3. Chris Lake feat. Emma Hewitt – Carry Me Away
4. Luca Inochi – Fall In To You (Vocal Mix)
Here’s a live dj set from a local event.
Dan Bacchus – The Spirit of Detroit
edit i’d like to add this was played using 100% from records in my 45 collection
That is all. I thought you might like to know. Actually, you don’t. You don’t give two shits. 2009. Lol. Etc. /bows
Post your favorite industrial and/or EBM acts here! I am curious how many there are on OT.
I like Nine Inch Nails, Ministry…and old Fear Factory.
Crossbreed used to be awesome. Sample from their new album indicate to me that it will suck.
I’m not super into industrial but I’ve dated enough goth chicks to know my way around. the only stuff I ever really got into was mostly agrotech and martial industrial
The rules are simple: Post a link to the Myspace of a local band from your general area that you like. Make sure they actually have good, playable songs on the page!!! Post the genre too.
These dudes are great. Thrash metal in pure form. I saw them live once and was blown back by the energy they have in their music (they play very well live). Unfortunately I heard they aren’t playing anymore, but who knows, maybe a show will pop up in the near future.
i’m tired of plenty of music sites with registration, viruses, popups, banners, fees… i think you too. i’d like to make a small contribution to this community and share with you my recent discovery. it is a simple and quick site where we can freely download our favorite mp3 within 30 seconds or 2 clicks. See it to believe it:
topinweb . com
Thought this was pretty fucking sick
holy shit that’s awesome
I figured out how to play a metal version of the Inspector Gadget theme a while back
Indeed bros, the band isn’t too bad actually, they do a cover of Sphere’s of Madness.
What was your gateway album to what you listen to now? I mostly listen to instrumental hip hop and indie music now, and these albums did it for me:
1. Ok Computer – showed me what music could sound like, not a lot more to say.
2. DJ Shadow – Entroducing: I listened to this high school year and my friend and I immediately went out, bought a turntable, bootlegged Fruity Loops and started making beats (all the beats we made sucked, but that was the most fun I ever had making music). It also got me into crate digging, which opened up a whole history of music I would have never considered had I not heard this album. People say that though "VU and Nico" only sold a couple hundred thousand albums, everyone that bought a copy started a band. I don’t know how much this album sold, but I’m pretty sure everyone that bought a copy either became a DJ or at least bootlegged Fruity Loops. That’s a right of passage.